Site Investigation - Phase 1
- Cross referencing of survey plan information provided with actual site and proposed landscape works.
- Organise testing of bore, pump and/or scheme water supply, review test data.(not including costs of physical testing)
- Irrigation water balance analysis.
- Prepare and submit Site Investigation Report.
Preliminary Design - Phase 2
- Prepare concept plan of major irrigation requirements and area to be irrigated.
- Consultation with Clients representatives concerning concept and proposed control system and equipment requirements & options.
- Review of budget costs.
- Prepare preliminary design report
Detailed Design - Phase 3
- Prepare Detailed design of irrigation system, including mainline routing, sprinkler locations, lateral pipe sizing, control system etc
- Prepare and issue one set of A1 drawings revised to “Issued for Comment”, liaise with Client prior to finalising design.
Documentation - Phase 4
- Prepare and issue one set of A1 drawings revised to “Issue for Tender”, for inclusion in documentation package.
- Consultation with Clients representatives with regard to documentation package.
- Prepare one bound A4 set of detailed technical specification documents, including special clauses and requirements.
- Prepare pre-tender estimate .
Contract Administration - Phase 5
- Review, report and make recommendations on tenders received.
- Periodically inspect works in progress to verify that contractors adherence to contract and specification requirements.
- Prepare & issue variations as required throughout contract period.
- Attendance and inspection at Practical Completion phase of works.
- Prepare and submit project Practical Completion Report.
- Attendance as required to maintenance and/or defects during the defects liability period.