Please find noted below the major points applicable (but not limited to) to our approach to the task.
- Scrutiny of all information provided and sourced from the Client, project consultants, Government Authorities etc.
- Application of quality irrigation equipment.
- Utilisation of proven technologically advanced control systems.
- Adoption of ‘Maintenance Minimisation’ design techniques.
- Application of irrigation design Best Management Practice.
- Consultation with Landscape Architects as to specific water requirements of plantings.
- Determination of gross irrigation area, cross-referenced by planting type.
- Determination of Gross water requirements.
- Consultation with Client with regard to possible future growth of development area beyond that envisaged.
- Consultation with Civil consultants as required, concerning under-road ducts, services location etc.
- Determination of water supply and bore pump requirements and location.
- Conceptual design of water supply pump station/s, bores and mainline sizing and location.
- Review proposed timetable of works to coordinate water supply establishment prior to staged irrigation works, or recommend/design interim solutions as required.
- Applications to Government Authorities as required.
- Design reviews as required.
- Generally to implement the Scope of Irrigation Consulting Services in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure Client satisfaction with all aspects of the design and works.